15 April 2016

Our Bizaza Frog People Kickstarter is Live!



This is my first posting on SC, I have been pretty busy making some frog people for the Kickstarter which I am currently running.  They are a collaborative effort with my missus, who made the weapons and many of the details.


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1033967745/bizaza-guard-ancient-frog-people-from-the-future-i



These models are oldschool in trope but made with a modern eye.  They represent the warrior caste and are accordingly powerfully built.




This axeman has a cute little monkey detail on his belt that Doti made - she also made that bad-ass looking axe.  I only wish I could wire wrap so well!




What is this??? A FEMALE??? Have I lost my mind, surely I should uphold the patriarchal traditions of making every model for wargaming a dude!

START SCULPTING 50% REGULAR LOOKING WOMEN IN FANTASY AND SCIENCE FICTION MINIATURES YOU MORONS, YOU DON'T HATE WOMEN.........DO YOU?

But seriously do, it's embarrassing lads.


The finished gang so far...


The one I should be working on while writing this article. ;)


Now, if you will excuse me, I have some WIP to complete.



1 comment:

  1. First kick starter I have ever backed. Well done.

    ReplyDelete